Key Points regarding GST Compiled From FAQs-
1. Hotels can charge CGST+SGST only, they cannot charge IGST.
2. If any Bills related to july month has not been taken in GSTR-3B than the same can be taken in Next Month Return
3. Person who has taken Composition Scheme want to go to Normal Scheme can do so by filling CMP(04)
4. GST charged by Banks on bank charges can be claimed as ITC on the basis of statement itself. No separate Invoice is required.
5. Import of services is under RCM and to be shown in table 3 in GSTR-3B, Import of Goods is not under RCM and IGST is required to be Paid after filing BOE and this to be shown in table 4 in GSTR-3B
6. Royalty Paid to Author of books is covered under RCM and therefore Publisher required to pay GST under RCM on payment of Royalty
7. If a person have both Domestic and Export sale than the Whole ITC can be adjusted for payment of Liability on Domestic Sales because export is zero rated Supply
8. Free samples given are not subject to GST but ITC on Input used has to be reversed
9. Transferring Capital Goods to another state for Construction Purpose and after completing the work taking back. In this case IGST will be charged and ITC if it can be taken in destination State
10. Goods sold on High Sea Sale Basis outside India not required to be reported in GSTR-3B
11. IGST can be used for payment of IGST, CGST and SGST in this order only
12. CGST can be used for payment of CGST and IGST in that order only